June 7, 2014

21 Days of Creativity. Day 21.


21 Days of Creativity. Day 21. Last day!
Task is "Make your own book, collection of ideas". I decided to make collage of my works created during this project to keep them all together for future reference.

I liked the project because it was fun.
I liked the project, as it trained me to work daily, without excuses.
I liked it for the freedom and lack of control (no control? - very unusual for my life)).
I liked it for the courage it gave me to post any crap in my blog. To be more myself here.
I liked it for your attention and kindest comments. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. These are good reasons to try a creative project! It's been fun for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Petrea - they are all good reasons. Courage and working daily without excuses are two that I need to take to heart. You've produced some interesting, fun pieces on this project. The collage turned out great! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more than your wonderful creations, I admire your staying-power and will power for 21 days!
    Thanks so much for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...