December 7, 2014

Anthurium in Ink.

40x50cm, Ink, Acrylic


Day Two. Go to the garden and draw flowers and butterflies.  Use dip pen and give freedom to your hand.
He-he-he. This is December updated version, flower on windowsill. I used acrylic base as background, added some drops of varnish which adds gloss to the texture. Also I tried dip pen for the first time, great tool for above chaos. And would be very disciplining tool when used for calligraphy.

To revive my artful inclinations I start the new project, 6 weeks of drawings inspired by "One Drawing A Day" by Veronica Lawlor. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this a lot! This and the previous one are two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spontaneity and freedom Irina!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...