January 21, 2015

Put Small Object in the Pocket, Draw it By Feel.

That was fun! I had to  put a small object in my left pocket (or in a bag), put my left hand in the pocket. Draw it by feel.
The idea comes from Keri Smith's list of 100 ideas. When my head is dead calm in art ideas, I turn to my "magic well", pick a task and start work:
Brain was creaking during the task. These weak lines are not cow and elephant at all!

To show you the models I also sketched the objects by observing them, after I received the "outstanding" results of "draw by feel" experience.
The boy on the couch is quick sketch from TV screen, finished from memory.

2 comments:

  1. What a unique idea - I think I need to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea to try, beautiful attempt by you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...